The job in a nutshell.
As an Account Manager you are the link between our customers and Growing Minds. You are the face of Growing Minds and work closely together with our customers in realizing their business objectives. You proactively develop a long-term strategy with our clients which is geared toward developing, expanding and maintaining our relationship. You work closely with our project managers and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultants. Important KPIs are customer satisfaction, revenue and customer profitability.
Knowledge of Marketing Cloud is at heart of everything we do within Growing Minds. To increase your knowledge of Marketing Cloud, you actively work with Trailheads and Marketing Cloud training courses. Important products and services for our customers are: strategic consultancy, customer journeys, lifecycle campaigns, Marketing Cloud consultant(s) on location, Marketing Cloud products & services and Marketing Cloud training courses.
Who are we?
Growing Minds is a Salesforce Marketing agency that helps organizations grow by building valuable and meaningful relationships throughout the customer journey through personalized, creative, data-driven marketing. As a specialist in Marketing Cloud, our portfolio ranges from commercial to non-profit clients, making both our clients and solutions diverse, creative and impactful.
We always work closely with our clients, take initiative and embrace change and innovation. No matter how complex the challenge, we always find a way to meet it. Our team of Marketing Cloud Specialists leverage their expertise in specific areas of Marketing Cloud to deliver innovative and effective results with Marketing Cloud. They help organizations get the most out of their Marketing Cloud and reach their customers and prospects with impactful marketing.
Who are we looking for?
In the position of Account Manager at Growing Mind you have the following responsibilities;
- Building / expanding your customer relationship at management level with the aim of increasing revenue and customer satisfaction
- Identifying new growth opportunities within your accounts
- Gather in depth knowledge of your customer challenges and business needs and translate these into new business opportunities
- Presenting campaign proposal to clients for approval or modification /Attending client’s meeting / Actively participate in brainstorm sessions
- Building and maintaining long-term customer relations at C-level
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration or a related field
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You have experience with account management, CRM and/or marketing automation
- Thorough knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem is an advantage
- Knowledge and or experience in fundraising, this in relation to the number of NGO clients we serve is considered an advantage
What do we offer you?
- Your growth is our growth – you will get the space and time for personal development through training and coaching
- You will join a fun team of ambitious and inspiring professionals who love their profession and who work together to realize the coolest campaigns with the most impressive results
- Friday afternoon drinks, epic office parties, fun outings and use of the Growing Minds boat docked at Amstel river
- A working week of 36 or 40 hours
- A competitive salary and 25 vacation days per year
- A beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam, near the Amstel station, which you can easily reach with your OV business card
Is this a match?
Feel free to send your resume and motivation letter to our Client Service Director Patricia Plugge email@example.com.
For more information call 020-330 08 813.