The job in a nutshell.
As a Marketing Cloud email specialist you help with the creation and development of engaging emails that help take our clients’ journeys to the next level. You love helping clients derive value from their customer relationships and come up with the best solutions for any challenges they face. Did we just describe you? Then please keep reading!
Who are we?
Growing Minds is a Salesforce Marketing Agency that helps organisations grow by building valuable and meaningful relationships during the entire customer journey through personalised, creative, data-driven marketing.
As the specialist in Marketing Cloud, our portfolio ranges from commercial to nonprofit clients, making our client base as well as our solutions diverse, creative and impactful. We always make sure to work closely alongside our partners, to take the initiative and embrace change and innovation. No matter how complex the challenge, we find a way to face it head on.
Our team of Marketing Cloud Specialists employ their expertise in specific areas of Marketing Cloud to deliver innovative and effective results. They help organisations get the most out of their Marketing Cloud and reach their clients and prospects with impactful marketing.
Who are we looking for?
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have a degree (HBO/WO) in the field of Marketing and/or Communications.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in online marketing.
- You are familiar with e-mail marketing systems such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Clang, Selligent, MailPlus or Copernica.
- You have an eye for design, are data-driven, and have basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and AMPscript.
- No project is too crazy for you, because you have excellent communication and analytical skills.
- You are a go-getter, keep an overview, bring structure and set priorities.
- You are social, enthusiastic and love working in a team in which together you achieve the best results.
What’s in it for you?
- Your growth is our growth – you’ll have plenty of room to grow and develop within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or even beyond;
- You’ll land in a fun team of ambitious and inspiring professionals who love what they do and who collaborate to set up the coolest campaigns with the most impressive results.
- Epic office parties, Friday afternoon “borrels”, fun outings and hangouts.
- A working week consisting of 36 or 40 hours.
- A good salary and 25 vacation days per year.
- A beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam, near the Amstel station, which you can easily reach with your OV business card.
Is this a match made in heaven?
Then don’t hesitate to send your resume and a brief motivation letter to Carola Kleijer-Lubberman, at email@example.com.
For more information call 020-330 08 813.