The job in a nutshell.
You know how to make the best use of Marketing Cloud! As a Marketing Cloud Consultant, you know the way when it comes to creating dynamic emails, customer journeys, landing pages, and automated SMS messages. You enjoy helping customers get value from their customer relationships and like to come up with the best solutions for all the challenges they face. Did we just describe you? Then keep reading!
Who are we?
Growing Minds is a Salesforce Marketing agency that helps organizations grow by building valuable and meaningful relationships throughout the customer journey through personalized, creative, data-driven marketing. As a specialist in Marketing Cloud, our portfolio ranges from commercial to non-profit clients, making both our clients and solutions diverse, creative and impactful.
We always work closely with our clients, take initiative and embrace change and innovation. No matter how complex the challenge, we always find a way to meet it. Our team of Marketing Cloud Specialists leverage their expertise in specific areas of Marketing Cloud to deliver innovative and effective results with Marketing Cloud. They help organizations get the most out of their Marketing Cloud and reach their customers and prospects with impactful marketing.
Who are we looking for?
- You are fluent in English.
- You have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the field of Marketing & Communication.
- You have at least 1 year of work experience in online marketing. An email marketing system like Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Clang, Selligent, MailPlus, or Copernica is not unfamiliar to you.
- You have an eye for design, basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and AMPscript, and are data-driven. With your excellent communication and analytical skills, no project is too much for you.
- You are a go-getter, able to maintain an overview, structure, and prioritize tasks.
- You are sociable, enthusiastic, and enjoy working in a team that works together towards the best result.
What do we offer you?
- Your growth is our growth – you will get the space and time for personal development through training and coaching
- You will join a fun team of ambitious and inspiring professionals who love their profession and who work together to realize the coolest campaigns with the most impressive results
- Friday afternoon drinks, epic office parties, fun outings and use of the Growing Minds boat docked at Amstel river
- A working week of 36 or 40 hours
- A competitive salary and 25 vacation days per year
- A beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam, near the Amstel station, which you can easily reach with your OV business card
Is this a match?
Feel free to send your resume and motivation letter to Carola Kleijer-Lubberman, at email@example.com.
For more information call 020-330 08 813.